Important Things to Know Concerning Your New Home Comfort System
What to Know About Your New Home Comfort System
STEPS TO SET UP YOUR HOME COMFORT SYSTEM:
1. How to program your thermostat
Programming your thermostat according to your lifestyle gives you ultimate control of your comfort while saving money.
2. How to air balance your home
Eliminate hot and cold spots in your house.
3. How to change your filters
Clean air filters help your system run 15-20% more efficiently!
Why It's Important to Discharge Static Electricity
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN RUIN YOUR THERMOSTAT WITH STATIC ELECTRICITY?
If you do not ground yourself before touching the thermostat, the static electricity can cause the following issues:
1. temporarily scrambling your thermostat's screen
2. permanently ruining your thermostat's display
3. shorting out your thermostat
Sometimes you can reset your thermostat by turning off the power to the unit and turning it back on, or taking the batteries out of the thermostat and reinstalling them.
GET RID OF STATIC ELECTRICITY BY GROUNDING YOURSELF BEFORE TOUCHING YOUR THERMOSTAT!
Why You Need To Change Your Filters!
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN SAVE UP TO 15% ON YOUR ENERGY USAGE BY REGULARLY REPLACING YOUR FILTERS?
Dirty air filters are the #1 issue we see causing Home Comfort Systems to run inefficiently. A dirty air filter...
1. restricts airflow, making it harder for air to move throughout your home and making your Home Comfort System work harder
2. causes allergy attacks and decreases the quality of your indoor air
3. increases your energy bill and may lead to system breakdowns
REMEMBER TO CHANGE YOUR AIR FILTERS ONCE A MONTH DURING THE PEAK SEASONS
Important Warranty Information
IF EQUIPMENT FAILS DUE TO MAINTENANCE NOT BEING PERFORMED, YOUR WARRANTY MAY NOT BE HONORED.
All warranties MUST be registered online. To register your warranty, visit the link below to find your manufacturer.
Not only does performaning regular maintenance on your Home Comfort System keep your warranty valid, but here are a few more benefits:
1. helps keep your system running efficiently
2. lengthens the life of your equipment
3. lowers your utility bills